Subject: Re: pkg-vulnverabilities location
To: Mike M. Volokhov <>
From: Geert Hendrickx <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 02/10/2005 20:31:53
On Thu, Feb 10, 2005 at 07:11:08PM +0100, Klaus Heinz wrote:
> Geert Hendrickx wrote:
> > I tried setting that in /etc/mk.conf but it didn't have any effect.  Where
> > must this variable be defined?
> PKGVULNDIR is set in download-vulnerability-list which is a shell
> script. The default value is determined at build time of the package.
> Either set PKGVULNDIR in your environment or set it in /etc/mk.conf
> and rebuild the package audit-packages.
> ciao
>      Klaus

Ok, thank you.

But I also found this in download-vulnerability-list(8) :

     These variables can also be defined in the /usr/pkg/etc/audit-pack-
     ages.conf file.

     PKGVULNDIR  Specifies the directory containing the pkg-vulnerabilities

     FETCH_ARGS  Specifies optional arguments for the ftp client.

And that doesn't work either.