Subject: Re: CVS commit: pkgsrc/mk
To: None <>
From: Jonathan Perkin <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 02/10/2005 07:54:11
* On 2005-02-10 at 06:39 GMT, Bernd Ernesti wrote:

> I don't know enough about the internals of, but what was
> the reason that sketch didn't applied his own patch in December
> 2003?

Looks like I fixed it a different way, from lang/gawk/Makefile:

 revision 1.21
 date: 2003/12/17 15:11:03;  author: sketch;  state: Exp;  lines: +1 -2
 Remove the dependancy on GNU make, which should be unnecessary.  This
 package would previously fail to build if devel/gmake wasn't already
 installed due to the circular dependancy prevention logic in

and promptly forgot about the other patch.  Gavan's looks good,
however, and was prompted by a similar failure for GNU grep.

Jonathan Perkin                                     The NetBSD Project