Subject: lang/gcc3-c++ is still broken on Solaris
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: None <sigsegv@rambler.ru>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 02/09/2005 22:56:33
# uname -a
SunOS usparc 5.10 s10_72 sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-5_10

Greetings, has anyone ever managed to build lang/gcc3-c++ on Solaris?
I've noticed it has been broken for a long time now and I'm not a pkgsrc
guru, so I don't know how to fix it. The problem is: half way through
building gcc3-c++, it seems that configure script goes into infinite
loop and keeps running the same tests over and over again.

I would really appreciate any suggestions on how to resolve this issue,
as it would be extremely nice to have GNU C++ compiler on Solaris via
pkgsrc.

Thanks