Subject: imap-uw vulnerability
To: None <>
From: Chris Ross <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 02/08/2005 08:42:54
   I sent email a month or two ago about the outdated mail/imap-uw
in pkgsrc-2004Q4.  I see that it has been updated in pkgsrc HEAD.

   In addition to requesting the pullup, there is a vulnerability not
in the audit information run nightly on my system.  More information can
be found:

   Has this already been patched in 2004Q4?  I see that the package
name/tag has changed to imap-uw-2004anb2, so perhaps it has already
been patched.  If so, the only complaint I have is that the auditing
scripts/data-files don't know about the vulnerability in what I have
installed (imap-uw-2004).

                                              - Chris