Subject: Re: gtk2 built twice?
To: None <tech-pkg@NetBSD.org>
From: Johnny Lam <jlam@NetBSD.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 02/07/2005 14:29:53
Bernd Ernesti wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 07, 2005 at 02:03:53PM -0500, Johnny Lam wrote:
> [..]
>
>>This sounds like a real problem.  Could you please file a PR and include
>>both a capture of the output from a build & install, and also the
>>.work.log file?
>

> I'm sorry, but i don't really plan to install gtk2+ again in the near future.
> Too many packages needs it.
>
> Do you really want a 26MB logfile attached to an pr?

No, but if you could put it at a public URL so that I can download it to
my machine, that would be best.  There's a lot of information in the log
of the build & install that isn't captured anywhere else (.work.log
captures complementary info, not the same info), and without that log,
there's no way to debug this problem without actually building gtk2+,
which I'm not set up to do.

	Cheers,

	-- Johnny Lam <jlam@NetBSD.org>