Subject: Re: OpenBSD + pkgsrc
To: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
From: Paulo Aukar <pauloaukar@ig.com.br>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 02/05/2005 10:10:46
Maybe its not a problem but X11/Intrinsic.h can be found at /usr/pkg/X11/lib and not at /usr/pkg/xorg/lib (considering that X11_TYPE=xorg was written at mk.conf since building process started).

News:

a) graphics/imlib installs but doesn't produce a package (tar: unknown option --T). the same is valid for graphics/qiv.

b) emacs doesn't complete its compilation and send us the following message:
"
  gmake[2]: Entering directory `/usr/pkgsrc/editors/emacs/work/emacs-21.3/lwlib'
gmake[2]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
gmake[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/pkgsrc/editors/emacs/work/emacs-21.3/lwlib'
LC_ALL=C ./temacs -batch -l loadup dump
Memory fault (core dumped)
gmake[1]: *** [emacs] Error 139
                                                        "
c) I couldn't until now produce xorg-xfonts*. I'll continue trying. As I'm not completely acquainted with X Window I'd be glad to receive any hint on how to install xfonts "manually".

obs: I have already successfully installed xorg on OpenBSD 3.6 before through the "traditional" way (make World from /usr/xsrc).