Subject: Re: CVS commit: pkgsrc/multimedia/mjpegtools
To: None <tech-pkg@NetBSD.org>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@NetBSD.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 02/03/2005 22:25:10

My cvs log message said:

  > > This fixes problem when INFO_DIR is using a custom directory such
  > > as share/info.

> Ok, it seems there is no entry in the dir file, but it was packaged.
>
> IMHO, it would be better to bump the PKGREVISION.

In this case, it makes no real change other than attempt to register the
info file which still fails as mentioned in CVS log message:

  > > install-info: warning: no info dir entry in `/usr/pkg/share/info/mjpeg-howto.info'
  > > TODO: so add a START-INFO-DIR-ENTRY/END-INFO-DIR-ENTRY pair dir entry.

And INFO_DIR is a custom setting so with defaults this would have no
change. And if someone did use custom INFO_DIR they couldn't package in
the first place and so there would be no change (no binary package to
compare with).

    Jeremy C. Reed
                        ``Of course it runs NetBSD.''
                            http://www.NetBSD.org/