Subject: firefox-flash
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netmeister.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 02/03/2005 14:51:15
--QRj9sO5tAVLaXnSD

Hi,

We have multimedia/moz-flash, but no package for firefox.  The moz-flash
plugin seems to work with firefox, too, so we should create a package
for it.

We could of course just duplicate the package and make the necessary
adjustment, or we could adapt the existing package to take an option to
allow building moz-flash or firefox-flash.

What way would be preferable?

-Jan

--=20
'I have reached an age where my main purpose is not to receive
messages.' --- Umberto Eco, quoted in the New Yorker

--QRj9sO5tAVLaXnSD

--QRj9sO5tAVLaXnSD--