Subject: Re: suse91_* packages
To: Steven M. Bellovin <smb@cs.columbia.edu>
From: Jaromir Dolecek <jdolecek@NetBSD.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 01/29/2005 10:16:49
Steven M. Bellovin wrote:
> What is the situation with regard to the suse91_* packages?  There are
> packages that depend on them, such as the Linux firefox-bin package,
> but the messages I get when I try to install them warns that Linux
> emulation isn't stable.  Can these co-exist with the suse7.3 packages?

It's better to switch to suse9.1 packages wholesale.

The emulation appears to run fine on NetBSD 2.0+, it doesn't appear
to have problems specific to running under NetBSD. I've just removed
the warning message from the package build.

Jaromir
-=- We can walk our road together if our goals are all the same;     -=-
-=- We can run alone and free if we pursue a different aim.          -=-