Subject: Re: wxGTK broken?
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Richard Rauch <rkr@olib.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 01/28/2005 05:48:35
On Fri, Jan 28, 2005 at 05:19:56AM -0600, Richard Rauch wrote:
> Hi.
>
> It seems that for a little while (not sure how long) ...pkgsrc/x11/wxGTK
> has been broken.  It currently fails while compiling dcpsg.cpp,

It never fails, does it?  (^&

I did a "make clean && make >&log" for reference, before getting
ready to revert to a version of pkgsrc about 3 weeks ago.  Whatever
the problem was, it went away.  I guess I had some cruft lying
around from a prior build.  (I sometimes do "make && make install"
rather than the usual "make update", trying to avoid some of the
pain of "make update"...  Oh well.)

...so, nevermind, I guess.  Back to building audacity.