Subject: Re: x11/qt3-libs fails on MacOSX, cannot find qt_mac.h
To: Johnny Lam <jlam@NetBSD.org>
From: Ronald van der Pol <Ronald.vanderPol@rvdp.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 01/27/2005 11:44:21
On Wed, Jan 26, 2005 at 12:13:57 -0500, Johnny Lam wrote:

> Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
> >
> >I have been able to get it to build by using a qmake.conf that doesn't use
> >libtool. I posted about this to tech-pkg twice within past couple weeks.
> >
> >The package doesn't have a maintainer and I have not committed any changes
> >yet because I want to figure out the correct way to do this (try to get it
> >to build with libtool).
>
> When I have some free time (probably either this weekend or next
> weekend), I'll try to look into this.  I think I may have been
> originally responsible for the libtoolized qmake.conf in the Qt-2.x
> days.  I agree that the right fix is to make this work with libtool.

Yesterday, I set
CFLAGS+= __DARWIN_X11__
CXXFLAGS+= __DARWIN_X11__
in the Makefile. It did compile without errors. I needed it to compile
net/kphone, but that one did not compile because MacOSX does not have
soundcard.h. So I don't know if qt3-libs is running well.

Today the screen of my iBook died (for the third time). I think this
is the end of MacOSX for me. So I cannot test any further.

	rvdp