Subject: Re: x11/qt3-libs fails on MacOSX, cannot find qt_mac.h
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Johnny Lam <jlam@NetBSD.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 01/26/2005 12:13:57
Jeremy C. Reed wrote:

> I have been able to get it to build by using a qmake.conf that doesn't use
> libtool. I posted about this to tech-pkg twice within past couple weeks.
>
> The package doesn't have a maintainer and I have not committed any changes
> yet because I want to figure out the correct way to do this (try to get it
> to build with libtool).

When I have some free time (probably either this weekend or next
weekend), I'll try to look into this.  I think I may have been
originally responsible for the libtoolized qmake.conf in the Qt-2.x
days.  I agree that the right fix is to make this work with libtool.

	Cheers,

	-- Johnny Lam <jlam@NetBSD.org>