Subject: Re: little hacking project: bulk build checksums
To: None <tech-pkg@NetBSD.org>
From: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netmeister.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 01/24/2005 08:17:04
--TRYliJ5NKNqkz5bu

Hubert Feyrer <hubert@feyrer.de> wrote:
> On Sun, 23 Jan 2005, Jan Schaumann wrote:
> >Per default, no checksums are created.  If the bulk-building party wants
> >to create checksums, then they need to set
> >
> >MKSUMS=3Dyes
> >
> >in the environment (or in BULK_BUILD_CONF).
>=20
> Um, I think the upload script is mostly used for developer uploads, so I'=
d=20
> default this to yes.

Following Thomas Klausner's suggestion, I added the bit to
build.conf-example, in which it is set to 'yes'.  So anybody starting
out new, will have checksum files per default, anybody who has a current
setup will not have a change in behaviour.

> Thanks for working on this - can you request a pullup to the 2004Q4=20
> branch?

I'll submit it lateron.

-Jan

--=20
'I have reached an age where my main purpose is not to receive
messages.' --- Umberto Eco, quoted in the New Yorker

--TRYliJ5NKNqkz5bu

--TRYliJ5NKNqkz5bu--