Subject: Am I missing something for using CONF_FILES?
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Jeff Rizzo <riz@boogers.sf.ca.us>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 01/22/2005 14:21:55
I'm working on a package for Asterisk, and am having some trouble
getting CONF_FILES to do what I think it's supposed to do.

At various points in the package Makefile, there's the following bits:

ASTETCDIR?=${PKG_SYSCONFDIR}/asterisk
ASTEXAMPLEDIR?=${PREFIX}/share/examples/asterisk

CONF_FILES=             # empty

CONF_FILES+=    ${ASTEXAMPLEDIR}/adsi.conf ${ASTETCDIR}/adsi.conf

... and my impression was that after install, "adsi.conf" would then be
copied from /usr/pkg/share/examples/asterisk to /usr/pkg/etc/asterisk.
However, this does not seem to be happening... the file is in the
example dir, but not the etc dir.

Is there some other step I'm missing, here?  A look at a few other
package Makefiles leads me to think I'm doing it right, but since it's
not working...  anyone know what's up?

Thanks,
+j