Subject: Re: imap-uw update?
To: Chris Ross <chris.ross@fullmesh.net>
From: David Brownlee <abs@NetBSD.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 01/21/2005 16:36:24
 	It has a note that it needs to be tested on a system without
 	Kerberos enabled before being updated. I wonder if that means
 	a system without Kerberos running, without Kerberos enabled in
 	the package build, or a system without Kerberos enabled in the
 	base libraries.

 	Matthias - could you help clarify this one for me?