Subject: Re: CVS commit: pkgsrc/textproc/cawf
To: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
From: Todd Vierling <tv@duh.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 01/20/2005 13:55:26
On Thu, 20 Jan 2005, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:

> > cawf 4.10 - from DESCR:

> I used cawf for almost a year as an groff alternative. I slowly worked on
> new macros as I needed them.
>
> I made a cawf package too. It is at wip/cawf.

Huh.  I thought I looked for one and didn't see it.  <shrug>

> I just committed my old Sept. 2003 notes in the wip/cawf/TODO file.

I'll take those into account (and if all fixed, will remove the wip/cawf
package).

I'm working on a real "nroff" frontend that will use a slightly beefed up
version of mdoc2man.awk from the openssh-portable tree.  Building groff and
all its entrails on Interix just isn't working yet, but I want a man(1) that
can handle non-preformatted pages, dammit.  :)

--
-- Todd Vierling <tv@duh.org> <tv@pobox.com>