Subject: Re: libtool-base wont build on IRIX 6.5.18f
To: None <>
From: Jan Schaumann <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 01/18/2005 10:29:38

Adrian Kiess <> wrote:
> we have the problem of building libtool-base with recent pkgsrc under
> IRIX 6.5.
> The error occurring is this:
> root@indigo2:/usr/pkgsrc/devel/libtool-base# bmake install
> configure: loading cache ../config.cache
> ./configure[1421]: syntax error at line 103 : `(' unexpected

Oh, I remember that.  Apparently I never committed the fix.

Try adding

=2Eif ${OPSYS} =3D=3D "IRIX"
# configure bails out in subdir after re-parsing the cache
CONFIGURE_ARGS+=3D	--cache-file=3D/dev/null

This doesn't seem ideal (which is probably why I haven't committed it
yet), but it makes the package build at least.

Except most of the good bits were about frogs, I remember that.
You would not believe some of the things about frogs.

Version: GnuPG v1.2.3 (NetBSD)