Subject: Re: libtool-base wont build on IRIX 6.5.18f
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netmeister.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 01/18/2005 10:29:38
--OXfL5xGRrasGEqWY

Adrian Kiess <sputnik@conglom-o.org> wrote:
=20
> we have the problem of building libtool-base with recent pkgsrc under
> IRIX 6.5.
>=20
> The error occurring is this:
>=20
> root@indigo2:/usr/pkgsrc/devel/libtool-base# bmake install
> configure: loading cache ../config.cache
> ./configure[1421]: syntax error at line 103 : `(' unexpected

Oh, I remember that.  Apparently I never committed the fix.

Try adding

=2Eif ${OPSYS} =3D=3D "IRIX"
# configure bails out in subdir after re-parsing the cache
CONFIGURE_ARGS+=3D	--cache-file=3D/dev/null
=2Eendif

This doesn't seem ideal (which is probably why I haven't committed it
yet), but it makes the package build at least.

-Jan

--=20
Except most of the good bits were about frogs, I remember that.
You would not believe some of the things about frogs.

--OXfL5xGRrasGEqWY

--OXfL5xGRrasGEqWY--