Subject: Re: x11/xorg-libs PLIST on OpenBSD
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Lasse Kliemann <lasse-list-tech-pkg-netbsd-2004@plastictree.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 01/13/2005 02:07:47
--doKZ0ri6bHmN2Q5y

* Juan RP writes:
> On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 01:03:10 +0100
> Lasse Kliemann <lasse-list-tech-pkg-netbsd-2004@plastictree.net> wrote:
>=20
> > I use pkgsrc-2004Q4 (from CVS) and OpenBSD 3.6 GENERIC i386.
>=20
> Patch applied to HEAD and submitted a pullup for 2004Q4 (I bumped PKGREVI=
SION
> too).

Oh, and we should add libXprintAppUtil.a as well as libXprintUtil.a to the=
=20
list. These are required by x11/xorg-clients.

I haven't tested whether they really get installed by x11/xorg-libs (too ti=
red=20
right now), but they are in the working directory of x11/xorg-libs. =20
x11/xorg-client built allright after I copied them to /usr/pkg/xorg/lib. (N=
ote=20
that I run the build in such a way that everything not mentioned in the PLI=
STs=20
gets removed after the build of each package.)

--=20
Lasse Kliemann
      private homepage: http://plastictree.net
   NO software patents: http://swpat.ffii.org