Subject: Re: Thunderbird compilation problems
To: Martti Kuparinen <martti.kuparinen@iki.fi>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 12/29/2004 07:46:03
On Wed, 29 Dec 2004, Martti Kuparinen wrote:

> I "fixed" everything by doing:
>
> cd /usr/include
> mv freetype2 freetype2.removed
>
> Now that I have firefox and thunderbird running I can "unfix" things
> and test what ever you guys suggest to find the real cause of this...

Try putting it back and after doing a "bmake clean clean-depends" in your
thunderbird, run "bmake configure".

Then look in your work directory to look at
work/.buildlink/.buildlink_freetype2_done.

You may want to look at the following also:

bmake show-var VARNAME=BUILDLINK_PREFIX.freetype2

bmake show-var VARNAME=CHECK_BUILTIN.freetype2

bmake show-var VARNAME=USE_BUILTIN.freetype2

bmake show-var VARNAME=BUILDLINK_DEPENDS.freetype2

I'd also look at the config.log output to see what happened during its
freetype2 checks.

 Jeremy C. Reed

	  	 	 http://www.pugetsoundtechnology.com/