Subject: Re: Removing KDE2
To: Thomas Klausner <wiz@netbsd.org>
From: Berndt Josef Wulf <wulf@ping.net.au>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 12/28/2004 09:53:16
--nextPart13653854.lEJIpU1nfj

G'day,

As you mentioned, uml is now part of KDE3.

koncd was part of kmultimedia3 for a short time but was moved to kdeonbeta.=
=20
The source code hasn't been updated for the last 21 month. The author of=20
KonCD doesn't appear to support this package and all references about it ha=
ve=20
been removed from www.koncd.org.=20

I don't believe any harm is done by removing these packages.

cheerio Berndt