Subject: Re: Binary Package Creation
To: None <netbsd-users@NetBSD.org, tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netmeister.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 12/13/2004 13:02:30
--6v9BRtpmy+umdQlo

Alistair Crooks <agc@pkgsrc.org> wrote:
=20
> Krister does bulk builds for NetBSD/i386 1.6 and 2.0, and also for
> NetBSD/amd64.  Jonathan does bulk builds on Solaris machines, and I've
> seen results for Linux and IRIX builds too (although none recently,
> hint, hint).

Just another example how the time it takes to complete a bulk-build
varies. :-)  IRIX builds take several weeks.

I started bulk-builds on IRIX and IRIX64 as well as NetBSD/sparc and
NetBSD/mipseb last Monday.  NetBSD/sparc reports to be at 9.1%,
NetBSD/mipseb at 16.7%, IRIX at 34.3%, and IRIX64 at 32%.  Let's see if
any of these finish this year. :)

I'll try to kick off a Linux bulk-build this week.

-Jan

P.S.: Cross-posted and followup to tech-pkg

--=20
Of course it runs NetBSD!		http://www.netbsd.org

--6v9BRtpmy+umdQlo

--6v9BRtpmy+umdQlo--