Subject: Re: CVS commit: pkgsrc/x11/kdelibs3
To: None <markd@netbsd.org, tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: None <martijnb@atlas.ipv6.stack.nl>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 12/10/2004 20:42:38
In netbsd.pkgsrc.changes, you wrote:

> Update to kde 3.3.2

And here I go, thinking that we're in a pkgsrc freeze, and that package
updates just because of Yet Another Update were out of the question..

Oh, and this package is broken by design anyway:

===> Patching for kdelibs-3.3.2nb1
===> Applying pkgsrc patches for kdelibs-3.3.2nb1
**************************************
Patch file /usr/pkgsrc/x11/kdelibs3/patches/patch-an has been modified
**************************************
Patching failed due to modified patch file(s):  patch-an
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make: stopped in /usr/pkgsrc/x11/kdelibs3
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make: stopped in /usr/pkgsrc/x11/kdelibs3
atlas#

So exactly who is bound to a pkgsrc freeze, and who can just ignore it if
they feel fit?