Subject: Re: pkgsrc build breakages (was Re: ALL_TARGET -> BUILD_TARGET)
To: None <tech-pkg@NetBSD.org>
From: Douglas Wade Needham <cinnion@ka8zrt.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 12/07/2004 21:41:48
	version=3.0.0
Sender: tech-pkg-owner@NetBSD.org

I now see what you mean...Doh! (My name is Homer...Donuts! ;) ).
Indeed, only 5 hits if I add the '-w' option.  But we still need to
get them fixed in the repository, so my question remains of will they
be fixed after the freeze, or will we need to wait until after the
freeze to see that the fixes are done.  And will they be fixed on the
branch as well...

- Doug

Quoting Jukka Salmi (j+nbsd@2004.salmi.ch):

--
Douglas Wade Needham - KA8ZRT        UN*X Consultant & UW/BSD kernel programmer
Email:  cinnion @ ka8zrt . com       http://cinnion.ka8zrt.com