Subject: Re: weird error when installing gnome-vfs2-
To: NetBSD Packages Technical Discussion List <tech-pkg@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Greg A. Woods <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 12/03/2004 13:04:31
[ On Thursday, December 2, 2004 at 14:43:35 (-0500), Greg A. Woods wrote: ]
> Subject: weird error when installing gnome-vfs2-
> The following error is repeated four times in the final stages of
> installing gnome-vfs2-  Is this normal?
> Failed to access configuration source(s): Failed: Error opening module `xml': Service unavailable

Further note:  The same thing happened, but many more times, when I did
a "pkg_delete -r libxml2" after realizing I had to update libxml2 for
the security fix anyway....

I don't know if it happened again on the reinstall of the upgraded
version -- that's long scrolled off even my rather large 2000-line
scroll buffer.  ;-)

						Greg A. Woods

+1 416 218-0098                  VE3TCP            RoboHack <>
Planix, Inc. <>          Secrets of the Weird <>