Subject: xorg on DragonFlyBSD - round two
To: Juan RP <juan@xtraeme.nopcode.org>
From: Todd Willey <xtoddx@gmail.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 11/02/2004 21:54:20
Here are some patches I've worked up for xorg-libs.

This will touch the following files inside of the work/xc directory
(not including the config/cf directory):

include/Xos_r.h
lib/xtrans/Xtranssock.c
lib/GL/dri/drm/drm.h

In each file, I just added " || defined(__DragonFly__)", this follows
where there is a "defined(__FreeBSD__)" or similar conditional.

-todd[1]