Subject: Re: Pkgsrc on DragonFlyBSD
To: None <drhodus@machdep.com>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 11/02/2004 08:30:35

On Tue, 2 Nov 2004, Todd Willey wrote:
> What is the process for building these?  I'd love to help out with them.

Have a look at pkgsrc/bootstrap/mkbinarykit -- it is a simple shell script
to optionally build and then tar up the new pkgsrc binaries.

At this time, NetBSD (and pkgsrc.org) does not host binaries from
non-NetBSD developers.

(We can talk about this off-list and I can probably help you with this.)

By the way, the Pkgsrc Guide now mentions and links to DragonFlyBSD. I
assume the online version will come into sync soon.

 Jeremy C. Reed

 	  	 	 BSD News, BSD tutorials, BSD links
	  	 	 http://www.bsdnewsletter.com/