Subject: Re: MySQL4 client & pthread
To: Hisashi T Fujinaka <>
From: Jaromir Dolecek <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 11/01/2004 21:26:55
Hisashi T Fujinaka wrote:
> On Mon, 1 Nov 2004, Jaromir Dolecek wrote:
> > Hisashi T Fujinaka wrote:
> >> I'm not sure it works at all right now. A PR was filed by Martin
> >> Husemann and it won't build for me, either. I wonder if someone can poke
> >> grant.
> >
> > It appears there is some problem some libtoolization of the package.
> > Is there _anyone_ who successfully built it on NetBSD?
> I got it to work, but I'm not sure libmysqlclient ever built (I didn't
> check).

With the grant's patch and patch-au added, mysql4-client build now
seems to finish successfully.

Jaromir Dolecek <>
-=- We should be mindful of the potential goal, but as the Buddhist -=-
-=- masters say, ``You may notice during meditation that you        -=-
-=- sometimes levitate or glow.   Do not let this distract you.''   -=-