Subject: Re: get
To: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
From: John R. Shannon <shannonjr@netbsd.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 10/18/2004 09:41:27
I studied your package after you E-mailed me previously. Because this update
to the existing package I tried to follow the existing PLIST rather than
introducing additional software. Should I do otherwise? Would you rather
replace devel/gettext-lib with your wip/gettext-runtime?

--

John R. Shannon
shannonjr@netbsd.org