Subject: Re: Accepting Licenses w/ pkg_comp
To: Daniel Bolgheroni <dbolgheroni@unifei.edu.br>
From: Julio M. Merino Vidal <jmmv@menta.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 10/18/2004 14:35:30
On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 04:22:39 +0000
Daniel Bolgheroni <dbolgheroni@unifei.edu.br> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> trying to compile some packages, pkg_comp always fails with some
> packages like fonts/ms-ttf, print/acroread5, audio/mpg123, audio/gqmpeg,
> etc. but I noted to compile these packages, I need to accept the
> licenses regarding each package. I saw that "default.conf" generated
> by pkg_comp have some options to /etc/mk.conf, so I added
>
> _ACCEPTABLE="yes"
>
> to accept all licenses, but the error remains the same.
>
> I found no documentation at the manual pages, and that's why I'm asking
> here. What can I do to accept these licenses automatically?

There is documentation, but it does not refer to "accept licenses" directly
(so it may be a bit difficult to guess):

     MKCONF_VARS
             A list of variable names that will be appended to the generated
             /etc/mk.conf file, together with their values set in the configu-
             ration file.  Its default value contains all variables listed
             here.

So, from your default.conf file, you can do:

ACCEPTABLE_LICENSES="foo bar ..."
MKCONF_VARS="ACCEPTABLE_LICENSES"

Rebuild your sandbox and you'll see ACCEPTABLE_LICENSES in the mk.conf file
inside it.

Cheers

--
Julio M. Merino Vidal <jmmv@menta.net>