Subject: Re: Accepting Licenses w/ pkg_comp
To: Daniel Bolgheroni <dbolgheroni@unifei.edu.br>
From: Robert Elz <kre@munnari.OZ.AU>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 10/18/2004 18:07:43
    Date:        Mon, 18 Oct 2004 04:22:39 +0000
    From:        Daniel Bolgheroni <dbolgheroni@unifei.edu.br>

  | I saw that "default.conf" generated
  | by pkg_comp have some options to /etc/mk.conf, so I added
  |
  | _ACCEPTABLE="yes"
  |
  | to accept all licenses, but the error remains the same.

I put that line (and I know we're not supposed to use '_' vars,
but this one is just *so* convenient) in the /etc/mk.conf in the
pkg_comp sandbox, and had no problems like this (though I didn't
put quotes around the value - that might not be a great idea,
they're certainly not needed).

My pkg_comp environment isn't with me at the minute, but it is most
likely that I did this as ...
	pkg_comp chroot
	vi /etc/mk.conf
	exit

I doubt that I attempted to use any magic in the default.conf file
(quite apart from which, the sandbox, and its /etc/mk.conf would have
been created and used way before I remembered that I needed this entry).

kre