Subject: Re: Notes on IRIX build of firefox, thunderbird and gimp2
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Staffan_Thom=E9n?= <duck@multi.fi>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 10/17/2004 23:17:39
Okay, buildling a builtin.mk seems simple enough, but how would I go
about specifying the additional library that is required to link with
libfam on IRIX?

I also just remembered that gimp2 wouldn't configure with the built-in
awk because of too long input lines (I did bmake AWK=/usr/pkg/bin/gawk)
and more serious, some rpaths got mangled by the new wrappers, colons
disappeared so I ended up with paths like
/usr/pkgsrc/foo/bar/work/.buildlink/lib/usr/pkgsrc/foo/bar/work/bar-1.0/.lib.
Gtk2 did this that I noticed, since it needs to run some program linked
with the not-yet-installed libgtk-2.0

Regards,

--
Staffan Thomen