Subject: Re: DragonFly and pkgsrc
To: Lars Nordlund <lars.nordlund@hem.utfors.se>
From: Merritt Draney <tmdraney@cox.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 10/13/2004 13:35:16
I grabbed the two configs placed them into libnbcompat and it got past
that.  Then it just keeps going until it hits another app and I have to
do the same thing with it.  This might take awhile but I am having fun.
   Unless there is abetter way? Thanks for your help.  Looks like the
DragonFly folks have had trouble with libtool and there are some
patches.  Good luck.