Subject: Re: Anyone using zope25-CMFPlone? Update needed
To: Douglas Wade Needham <>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 10/11/2004 14:06:05
On Mon, 11 Oct 2004, Douglas Wade Needham wrote:

> I don't know if you posted your message after seeing my reply to Simon
> Gerraty, or if it is just coincidence.  In that message, which I sent
> Saturday (Message-ID: <>) I
> stated that I have versions of Zope, CMF, CMFPlone and some other Zope
> related packages.  A full list of those packages is included in that

It was a coincidence. But now I do recall reading your message.

I think it would be good to try providing diffs (-u preferred) between
your packages and those to be updated in pkgsrc so they can quickly be

As for myself, I don't use it so I can't test well myself.

pkgsrc-wip may be useful if you have many changes that you need tested by

You may want to contact the originator of PR 27214 too.

 Jeremy C. Reed