Subject: Re: bulk build w/ libkver?
To: None <tech-pkg@NetBSD.org>
From: Stoned Elipot <seb@ssr.univ-paris7.fr>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 10/04/2004 11:52:39
You do know that this is directly supported by pkg_comp(8), don't you ?

You just have to specify a value for NETBSD_RELEASE in pkg_comp's config
file.
:;grep NETBSD_RELEASE /home/seb/pkg_comp/162.conf
NETBSD_RELEASE="1.6.2"
:;uname -srm
NetBSD 2.0G i386
:;priv pkg_comp -c 162 chroot
PKG_COMP ==> Installing new `pkg-vulnerabilities' file
PKG_COMP ==> Mounting sandboxed filesystems
PKG_COMP ==> Entering sandbox `/u/pkg_comp/162'
pkg_comp:162.conf# uname -srm
NetBSD 1.6.2 i386
pkg_comp:162.conf#
PKG_COMP ==> Unmounting sandboxed filesystems
:;

pkg_comp(8) stuff LD_PRELOAD into CHROOT/etc/{shrc,csh.login,csh.cshrc}.

Also beware that this break some package's build as LD_PRELOAD is thus set
in the environment for running emulation binaries... Think about Linux's
ld.so which supports LD_PRELOAD: it fails to load libkver.so of course.