Subject: Re: imap-uw mailsubdir patch
To: Jeff Rizzo <>
From: Mike M. Volokhov <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 10/01/2004 09:32:39
On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 10:39:05 -0700
Jeff Rizzo <> wrote:

> Hi-
> When I use the mail/imap-uw package, I like to set its "mailsubdir" to my
> users' "Mail" directory in their home directory, and it seems like others
> might like to be able to set this from within the package, too.  With the
> attached patch (apply in /usr/pkgsrc), I can set the var "IMAP_UW_MAILSUBDIR"
> to change the value.

The c-client from imap-uw software have the config file which allows
achieve just the same functionality without patching package or software
itself. Simply create the /etc/ file (yes, in /etc) with the
following contents:

	I accept the risk
	set mail-subdirectory Mail

Please take a look to ${PREFIX}/share/doc/imap-uw/imaprc.txt file and to
topic "imap-uw suggestion" discussed on Jan 2004 at tech-pkg

Best wishes,