Subject: netscape7 msg filter rules not saved.
To: None <>
From: Paul (NCC/CS). <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 09/09/2004 13:24:23

When I set up message filters on netscape7 (mail and news) , the filters
are not saved between sessions of netscape!
[Being subscribed to multiple NetBSD lists this is important.:((((]

I found a file "msgFilterRules.dat" which I manually put rules from
netscape version 4.x . It seemed to read part of this but not enough.
Probably the old format is wrong for netscape7.

- can anyone with a msgFilterRules.dat file and rules in it for netscape7
send me a copy so I can manually enter the filters please?

- has anyone else had this problem and have any other ideas?

Any help is much appreciated, this is a pain hold up to work.
( I have a fresh install of NetBSD 1.6.2 and fresh pkg src.)

Many thanks,