Subject: Re: pkgsrc on Tru64 UNIX(OSF1 V5.1)
To: None <>
From: MASUDA Hideo <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 09/02/2004 08:17:57

 My web searching power is very poor... (;_;)

tnn> I have already got pkgsrc running on Tru64 for a while, see
tnn> The snapshot is a couple of
tnn> weeks old and is not based on the newest bootstrap.
tnn> It _does_ however include libtool patches that make shared
tnn> library handling pkgsrc-friendly.

 Great work! How about merge the main tree ?
 Anyway, now I'll work based on your patch.

tnn> It's nice to see that I'm not the only one interested in
tnn> pkgsrc on Tru64.

 I want to use advfs and lvm, so pkgsrc framework is also wanted.
 Moreover, non-i386 OS may be still good for the Internet server
because many intrusion code may be written for i386 ^^;

Thank you in advance.
MASUDA Hideo	May the pkgsrc be with you :)