Subject: New PyGreSQL package
To: None <tech-pkg@NetBSD.org>
From: D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy@NetBSD.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 08/29/2004 08:38:44
I am about to release the latest version of PyGreSQL.  This has been
removed from the main PostgreSQL tree so I have built a package that
builds independent of PostgreSQL.  This package builds against any
existing version so it does not require the 73 or 74 to be appended to
the package.  Eventually the py-postgresql73 package should probably be
retired.

If anyone want a sneak preview you can get the package from
ftp://ftp.druid.net/pub/distrib/pygresql.pkg.tgz.  I plan to import it
later today when I officially release PyGreSQL-3.5.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy@NetBSD.org>
http://www.NetBSD.org/