Subject: Can't build packages due to pkgtools/digest failing
To: None <tech-pkg@NetBSD.org>
From: Mark Kirby <mark@coris.org.uk>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 08/22/2004 12:46:37
Hi ,

I'm running NetBSD 2.0G (i386) with a pkgsrc updated this morning (12:00 GMT).

I'm unable to build any packages because digest fails. When trying to
configure digest fails with

===> Configuring for digest-20021220
configure: WARNING: If you want to set the --build type, don't use --host.
	If a cross compiler is detected then cross compile mode will be used.
configure: error: cannot run /bin/sh ./config.sub
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make: stopped in /usr/pkgsrc/pkgtools/digest
***Error code 1

Stop.
make: stopped in /usr/pkgsrc/pkgtools/digest

Does anyone have any ideas? Should i just wait a few days or is it a problem
at my end?

Thanks in advance

Mark