Subject: Re: CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/generate
To: D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy@NetBSD.org>
From: grant beattie <grant@NetBSD.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 08/22/2004 20:00:25
--L/Qt9NZ8t00Dhfad

On Sun, Aug 22, 2004 at 05:48:26AM -0400, D'Arcy J.M. Cain wrote:

> > that also works, and I've done that in the past, too.
>=20
> OK, so how about this change?  Does it clarify or confuse?

I think the behaviour of "cvs import" is well enough known and
documented that this will just be more confusing as it is not at all
specific to pkgsrc.

there is a cvs tutorial in the developer's documentation - if it
doesn't describe the behaviour of "cvs import", that's probably a more
appopriate place for it.

grant.

--L/Qt9NZ8t00Dhfad

--L/Qt9NZ8t00Dhfad--