Subject: Re: libnbcompat-20040814 needs testing
To: None <tech-pkg@NetBSD.org>
From: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netmeister.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 08/15/2004 18:14:40
--JcvBIhDvR6w3jUPA

"Johnny C. Lam" <jlam@NetBSD.org> wrote:
> I've updated pkgtools/libnbcompat to 20040814.

> I am interested in results for the following platforms:

> 	IRIX 6.5

Works.

> 	Linux

Works.  Well, for these particular versions of Linux (Debian variation
with a 2.4.25 kernel and a Slackware variation with a 2.4.26 kernel).

Which doesn't mean it couldn't fail on any of the other 50 bazillion
different variations.

-Jan

--=20
Probability factor of one to one. We have normality. I repeat, we have=20
normality. Anything you still can't cope with is therefore your own lookout.

--JcvBIhDvR6w3jUPA

--JcvBIhDvR6w3jUPA--