Subject: Re: working config for sasl + authdaemon
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: None <othyro@freeshell.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 08/14/2004 09:55:32
Hello all,

I am running:

postfix-2.1.4       Postfix SMTP server and tools
cyrus-sasl-2.1.19nb2 Simple Authentication and Security Layer
cy2-login-2.1.19    Cyrus SASL LOGIN authentication plugin
cy2-ntlm-2.1.19     Cyrus SASL NTLM authentication plugin
cyrus-saslauthd-2.1.19 Cyrus SASL plaintext authentication daemon
courier-auth-0.45.6 authentication modules for Courier mail packages

At http://othyro.freeshell.org/auth/new.txt

is another trace I've done with pwcheck_method: saslauthd and testing a plain text login. For some reason, the sasl socket can not be found although it still clearly exists. I updated cyrus-saslauthd to no avail.

Can someone please help?

!tr