Subject: Re: working config for sasl + authdaemon
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: None <othyro@freeshell.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 08/08/2004 22:58:01
Hello again,

I got some usable traces from testing authentication. My configuration is still postfix + authdaemond + cyrus-sasl2 in a chroot cage. At:

http://othyro.freeshell.org/auth/

there are two files. authtrc and authtrs. authtrc is the output of testing smtp auth with pwcheck_method: authdaemond and authtrs is the output of testing smtp auth with pwcheck_method: saslauthd. With both tests, the LOGIN authentication mechanism was used. Use kdump to read these files.
`
For some reason, the files cannot be found to connect to saslauthd and authdaemond, altough they clearly exist.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

!tr