Subject: Testers needed for new libnbcompat and pkg_install packages
To: None <>
From: Johnny C. Lam <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 08/02/2004 06:38:33
I've placed updates of pkgtools/libnbcompat and pkgtools/pkg_install at:

The libnbcompat package has been changed to implement statvfs() instead
of statfs(), and the pkg_install package has been updated from the
current HEAD.  These packages need testing on all operating systems.
They build correctly on NetBSD-1.6.2/i386.  To test them:

 (1) Move your old libnbcompat and pkg_install directories out of the way.
 (2) Extract the new tarballs into pkgsrc/pkgtools.
 (3) cd pkg_install; make build

If it fails to build, please let me know and append a log of the build in
your mail.

	-- Johnny Lam <>