Subject: idiots guide to making a port?
To: None <tech-pkg@NetBSD.org>
From: Carl Brewer <carl@bl.echidna.id.au>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 07/22/2004 10:38:22
I've read the ports doco on netbsd.org as a prelim to
trying to make a port for fastcgi to work with apache2 (so I
can use RT with apache2 on NetBSD with ports).  I'm a bit stumped
by the dependancy process, ie: where are the bits that
a port depends on defined? In readme.html?!  Also,
I saw how to run configure arguments, but mod_fastcgi
doesn't have an autoconf script, it has a makefile that
needs to be moved and edited.  Is there any doco on how
to do that, or should I make a patch and get the patch to
edit the makefile, and move it?

thanks!

Carl