Subject: Re: CVS commit: pkgsrc/meta-pkgs/XFree86
To: Juan Romero Pardines <xtraeme@netbsd.org>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 07/20/2004 15:36:51
On Tue, 20 Jul 2004, Juan Romero Pardines wrote:

> Note that I'm working on adding OpenBSD support for these packages.

Awesome! I use our pkgsrc's XFree86 under FreeBSD (and Linux) and it is
working fine.

By the way, I may start trying to port xorg's X11R6.7.0, xserver and
debriX.

http://www.freedesktop.org/Software/xorg

http://debrix.freedesktop.org/
http://freedesktop.org/bin/view/XOrg/Home#Modular_Development_Efforts
  "debriX is a project containing a modular, autotooled X server
  implementation. Unlike 'xserver', which generally builds KDrive, this
  module builds a server just like the one from X11R6.7, with the same
  drivers."

I think debriX development is done under FreeBSD.

I also want to start doing work on the xlibs some more.

Anyone interested in helping with any of this?

 Jeremy C. Reed

	  	 	 http://www.pugetsoundtechnology.com/