Subject: Re: pkgsrc/AIX
To: None <macallan18@earthlink.net>
From: Eric Haszlakiewicz <erh+tech-pkg@nimenees.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 07/19/2004 19:26:58
> I'm fooling around with pkgsrc on AIX 4.3.2 for a while now and got
> quite a lot of things to work ( usually with some hacking ) - is there
> a mailing list specific to pkgsrc/AIX? On netbsd.org or pkgsrc.org I
> couldn't find one.
> Michael

	cool!  I'm glad someone has picked up on this.  I no longer have access
to an AIX box (nor the need to use pkgsrc on AIX), but if you need some
help with anything I'd be happy to do what I can.
	fwiw, I didn't have any troubles with libtool causing missing symbols,
although I do remember it being a little tricky to get it working at all.
Perhaps you're getting the wrong version of libtool?

eric