Subject: Re: getting pkgsrc to PREFER_NATIVE
To: Todd Vierling <tv@duh.org>
From: Anthony de Almeida Lopes <guerrilla_thought@gmx.de>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 07/17/2004 02:48:06
What about using native copies of other things? like bzip2, db, cracklib and
flex?

- tony

there's still no way to do a fake install?

--
*    *    *
Anthony de Almeida Lopes

"And someone else might feel something
scratching in his mouth. he goes
to the mirror opens his mouth: and his tongue
is an enormous, live
centipede, rubbing its legs together and
scraping his palate. He'd like to spit
it out, but the centipede is part of him and
he will to tear it out with his own
hands..." -- Jean Paul Sartre