Subject: Re: concerning possible ap-python update
To: Xavier <>
From: Marc Recht <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 07/16/2004 11:10:08

> hi, I was wondering if there was a planned update for ap-python
> (apache+mod_python).  currently, the version in pkgsrc is: 2.7.8, the
> current one is: 2.7.10 and the latter was released to fix some
> security violations.  also, there was a 3.x.x release of mod_python

I'll put this on my TODO list for this weekend.. PRs with patches are=20
welcome.. <wink/>

> that brings in support for apache 2.0.x so I wonder if that one will
> be included?

I've a mod_python3 in pkgsrc-wip ( ) and =

there's one by D'Arcy J.M. Cain (posted one or two months ago on=20
tech-pkg@). The reason why this isn't in pkgsrc yet is that it doesn't work =

(pthreaded/mutex related issues) on NetBSD 2.x.

Version: GnuPG v1.2.4 (NetBSD)