Subject: Re: Problem building Squeak
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Andy Ball <ball@cyberspace.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 07/11/2004 14:54:41
Hello Frederick,

  FB> What versions of "autoconf" and "automake14" do you
    > have installed? It works for me with autoconf-2.59
    > and automake14-1.4.6.

almond# pkg_info|grep auto
autoconf213-2.13    Generates automatic source code configuration scripts (old version)
autoconf-2.59       Generates automatic source code configuration scripts
automake17-1.7.9    GNU Standards-compliant Makefile generator (latest 1.7 version)
automake-1.8.3      GNU Standards-compliant Makefile generator
autoswc-1.2         Generates system wide cache files for GNU autoconf
automake14-1.4.6    GNU Standards-compliant Makefile generator (old version)
almond#

- Andy Ball